How to play YouTube video on VLC Media Player
We all use VLC Media Player for playing music and movies offline. But do you know that you can also play YouTube video on the VLC Media Player online without any advertisement? Yes, friends, you can play any YouTube video on VLC Media Player in a few easy steps.
How to play YouTube video on VLC Media Player ?
Open YouTube and copy any URL from the address bar that you want to play in VLC Media Player.
Now you need to open the VLC Media Player.
Click on the Media tab and click on Open Network Stream.
Here you need to click on the Network Tab and enter the YouTube URL in the box and click on the Play.
So, friends, this was you can play any YouTube Video on VLC Media Player.
You can Play Online videos using VLC Media Player Network Stream option.
How to play online videos using the VLC media player?
- Open the VLC media player on your windows.
- Click on the Media option and then open the network stream, or you can simply press Ctrl+N on your keyboard.
- Enter the URL of your video (download link of the video file).
- Click on Play and enjoy!
Setting up Quality in VLC media player for playing YouTube Videos
- Step 1: Run VLC media player and navigate to Tools > Preferences.
- Step 2: Under Show settings, select All.
- Step 3: Single-click on inputs / codec tab on the left. Under “Track Settings” in the right half of the window, click the Preferred video resolution drop-down list and select HD (720p)(Choose whatever quality you want).