How to import data into Microsoft Edge:
You can import all the Bookmark data from another browser (Like Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, 360) into Microsoft Edge.
- Go to Microsoft Edge browser.
- Click on the three-dot in the top right corner.
- Now go to the setting and click on the Favourite bar.
- Now you can select the browser and click on the import.
You can also import password, browsing history and other data following the similar step.
- Go to the three dots on the top right corner.
- Go to the setting and click on the import browsing history, data and password.
- Now choose the browser from which you want to import.
Please note Microsoft Edge can import favorite data from Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, 360 but browsing history, password and, data can only be imported from Google Chrome and Internet Explorer only.
- How to make Google as your default search engine in all the browsers
- Most useful Google Chrome Extensions that you probably have not used before
- How to make Google as the homepage on all the browsers