How to make a conference call:
Smartphone has made the life easier when it comes to connecting with your family and friends. But do you know that you can even make a conference call and get connected with 2 or more persons at the same time? Yes, friends, you can make a conference or group call from your Android phone or even with any basic keypad phone.
Here is how you can do it:
- To make a conference first thing to do is to dial any number.
- Once call is connected you need to tap on + Add call and make another call.
- While you are connecting to another call, your first called number will go on hold.
- And now once your second call is connected you will get the option to merge the call.
- You need to tap on Merge call to start the conference call.
- In case if you want to disconnect someone in between you can just tap Conference.
- Now you can all the people connected on the call, you can choose anyone to disconnect.
- Android Phone में Screenshot (स्क्रीनशॉट) कैसे लें
- How to backup all your contact number permanently
- You can access your computer from anywhere from your Android phone